
Sick day.
Last night I got sick and threw up right as Sarah was coming to check on me in the bathroom. We knew we were going to need help today. After calling the doctor to make sure there was nothing seriously wrong, I had a sleepless night from the pain, and Sarah had a sleepless night from not having any help with Lucas (doctor said not to come in direct contact with him). In the morning, I called my mom, who gladly drove up this afternoon and helped watch Lucas and keep our sanity. Thanks mom!
Later this evening Sarah came down with a fever. I don't think I gave it to her because my temperature was never above 98.5 degrees. The illnesses must be from the stress and sleeplessness we have put ourselves through for Lucas. It's a small price to pay for the joy he has already brought to our lives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home