Baby Lucas

Monday, January 08, 2007

Lucas is scooting!

Lucas can scoot anywhere he wants as long as it is somewhere along the ground with only small obstacles. He drags his right leg when scooting, but his legs are okay, he just figured out that he doesn't have to use that leg to get around. He can also pull up in his crib to a standing position. Lucas likes the taste of the crib railing.

Lucas is swimming now, and he is much more active than the other babies. Even when he is on the floor he wiggles his whole body. We have a kid's song CD with a song called "I'm a Wiggle Worm" that's perfect for him.

Lucas is standing on Daddy wearing Mommy's red outfit that she wore as a baby. This is on his 8-month birthday! He has grown so much.

3 Comments:

  • Lucas, I love your little face! Where did you come up with that look all your own? How tasty your crib must be. Thank you for wearing that little red outfit that I made for your Mommy. It's almost 23 years old! I bet there's not many people who wear clothes that old. Love, Grammy

    By Blogger Babbs Hollywood, at 5:57 AM  

  • Lucas you look good in so many outfits! How clever of you to figure out how to stand in your crib! You are such a sweety pie! Tell your Mommy and Daddy I love them a lot. And I love you a lot too!
    Auntie Becky~

    By Blogger rjbammer, at 9:22 PM  

  • Ok, this is enough. I need to see a new picture on here!!! Babbs

    By Blogger Babbs Hollywood, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home