Baby Lucas

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lucas is walking! We took this video Friday, April 13th, so Lucas was 11 months and 1 week old. He has "walked" before, but it was more like he was in the process of falling, but made it to the couch before he hit the ground. This is the first time he stopped and then started to walk again. He did it in front of his great grandmother Maw maw, grandpa Steve and Nana Bev, his great aunt Ruth, mommy and daddy. We all cheered him on. Yay Lucas!

3 Comments:

  • Awww!!! -Carly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM  

  • Ahhhhh. Lucas. Your are comming and now I am going to have to do my share of the chasing and following to give your mommy and daddy a breather! Thats okay. I like spending time with you and mommy and daddy. ;)
    *kisses you on the cheek*
    love you buddy

    By Blogger rjbammer, at 6:16 PM  

  • I love watching this video even over a month later. It's fun to see Lucas in action. But he's secretly thinking, "I already did this for Grammy!"

    By Blogger Babbs Hollywood, at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home