Life has been pretty crazy for us. Lucas and Lydia seem to take up so much of our time! We really are enjoying our little blessings.


Lydia is cooing and smiling so much. Today I was tickling her and she let out this cute little laugh. It sounded so natural and reminded me of her honest actions . No fake laughing or smiling. Just what God created and gave to her. She is also pulling her knees up and scooting a little. She rolled over once on March 15th but has not done it since. I know that I will find her on her back after glancing away for just a moment!

Lucas is getting to be such a big boy. It is amazing that having another child will age the first one so much. He is such a joy to mommy during the day (we do have our moments though). I marvel at all the knowledge he has and how fast he is growing. Just today I asked him where something was and he explained to me where it was. It hit me that he is not a little baby anymore! Where did the time go? He is going to be three in a month almost!

Hope this finds everyone well!

1 Comments:
I can't wait to meet Lydia! You have a beautiful family :-)
By
Unknown, at 12:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home