Baby Lucas
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Lucas sometimes makes the funniest noises when he is sleeping. Most of the time, they are so spontaneous I can't catch them on video, but today I caught one for you to all hear. I didn't doctor the sound on this video. It's all Lucas. So enjoy!
posted by Sarah at
6:31 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
Contributors
Sarah
Babbs Hollywood
rjbammer
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
Previous
The umbilical cord is gone! Baby Lucas finally ha...
Happy Mother's Day everyone. I know Sarah had a g...
Sick day.Last night I got sick and threw up right ...
Bath time! We gave Lucas his first bath today. W...
Lucas hiccups videoLucas has the hiccups. The fun...
Lucas has been a very hungry caterpillar last nigh...
Lucas's tummy time videoLucas's tummy time video i...
Last night went very well. Lucas only woke us up ...
Success! He is eating! He latched on successfull...
We made it home. That was an event, and it would ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home