Yay! We are back! After moving to a 2-bedroom place from our old 1 bedroom apartment, we finally have internet. That means I can tell you all the crazy things that have ocurred over the past week. Lucas as of last Friday was 11 lbs 7 oz! He's an even bigger, heavier baby now. I think he could already be 12 lbs. Stephanie had her baby Samuel on early Friday as well, and we got to see her in a joyful state in the post-partum room. Samuel seems so tiny when going from a monster baby like Lucas.
Lucas has now turned over on his own twice, but they are special circumstances. The first time was on the bed and I think mommy was leaning so he kind of rolled downhill. The second time was a little more legitimate. He was on the floor, but he was able to push off daddy to roll over. He enjoys watching light so much. He stares at our lamps, and watches streetlights go by when he is in the car. One time, daddy was holding him up above him by his chest and arms and he stretched his head up to look straight at the lamp and stuck his legs straight out. He was in an almost complete Superman pose. Well, that's all for now. I will be posting more soon.
Lucas has now turned over on his own twice, but they are special circumstances. The first time was on the bed and I think mommy was leaning so he kind of rolled downhill. The second time was a little more legitimate. He was on the floor, but he was able to push off daddy to roll over. He enjoys watching light so much. He stares at our lamps, and watches streetlights go by when he is in the car. One time, daddy was holding him up above him by his chest and arms and he stretched his head up to look straight at the lamp and stuck his legs straight out. He was in an almost complete Superman pose. Well, that's all for now. I will be posting more soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home