Baby Lucas

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today was pretty challenging with the both of them.   Lydia was pretty uncomfortable all day long.  I think she will be getting her first tooth soon.  Lucas got his around this time.  It was really hard for me to see her like that because she is so happy usually. It just broke my heart that I couldn't do anything for her.  

Lydia is now rolling ever where.  She is getting into everything with in reaching distance.  She finally mastered going from her tummy to her back.   She also enjoys watching Lucas play.  Sometimes he will do something that will make her giggle.  When she does that Lucas will try really hard to get her to laugh again.  It is the sweetest thing.

Today Lucas and Lydia were laying on Lucas' bed and Lucas told me to go away.  I went out the door and stood there so I could see what he was doing.  She didn't have anything on but a diaper and so he continued to blow on her belly.  I made sure I got it on video.  

Lucas is starting to get the idea of going on the potty and I have my fingers crossed that this will be it.  I'm hoping that since his friends are potty training, he will think that he should too.
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home